Reflecting our 天主教 value that all people are created in the image and likeness of God, 校园部 strives to be a home for all students to integrate faith into the whole of their lives from an intellectual and spiritual perspective. 植根于依纳爵的身份, we welcome students from all faith traditions and at all points on their spiritual journey. Recognizing the need for solidarity in today’s world, we seek to nurture a "faith that does justice."
Come visit us in our office, located on the lower level of the 圣伊根教堂. 伊格内修斯洛约拉!
遇到的信仰. 深化知识. 改变生活.
- 团结 that animates our desire to do justice in the world.
- 与神相遇 by inviting each person on a spiritual journey that includes prayer, 反射 and worship.
- 热情好客 - welcoming students to participate in community, valued for who they are.
- 转型发展 - inviting students to explore vocation, resilience, leadership and engagement.
- 宗教的多样性 - cultivating relationships and opportunities for dialogue within and across religious difference.
- Ignatian灵性 - exploring language and concepts through which students can make sense and meaning of their experiences.
- 管理和可持续发展 - ensuring a more just use of our shared resources and care for our common home.
In an effort to attend to the spiritual needs of our non-天主教 students, 校园部 provides a host of services and collaborates with those beyond the 天主教 and 耶稣会 tradition. 校园部 also provides transportation to and from local churches, 会堂, 根据需要为学生建造清真寺.
礼拜仪式 & 敬拜
Students have the opportunity to serve as Acolytes, 招待员, 圣体牧师(EMs), 讲师, 和周日弥撒的乐师, 在圣日, and at all special Masses throughout the school year.
撤退 & 卡米诺社区
In the spirit and tradition of Ignatian灵性, 校园部 offers several experiences to meet a wide range of spiritual needs. If you are looking to refresh your faith life and grow in your relationship with others, 你与上帝, 我们有东西要给你.
dafa888 University’s Office of 校园部 strives to be a home for students of all faith traditions who are interested in exploring and enriching their spiritual lives. Rooted in the 天主教 faith and steeped in the Ignatian tradition, 校园部 is committed to the development of the whole person and believes that a healthy spiritual life is an essential key element of the dafa888 University experience. The Service Immersion Program offers both 国内 and international opportunities for students, 教师, and staff to explore what it means to live a faith that does justice and to deepen their relationships with God.
Established in 1990 and named in honor of St. 伊格内修斯洛约拉, founder of the Society of Jesus, and John J. 玛丽昂·P. Egan, parents of former University Trustee Bill Egan ’67, P’99, the 圣伊根教堂. 伊格内修斯洛约拉 is the spiritual heart of dafa888 University, designed to provide a space for students to explore and discover themselves and their vocations.
Egan Chapel opened during the worldwide Ignatian Year Celebration of 1990-91, in commemoration of two milestone events in 耶稣会 history: the 450th anniversary of the founding of the Society of Jesus in 1540, 以及圣·路德·金诞辰500周年. 1491年的伊格那丢.